Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Pariah

     Blogging about riding and racing has always been fun for me. I've maintained a blog through MySpace for the last 6 years. MySpace has fallen to crap now (not that it ever was great) and so I have decided to move over to Blogger. It seems like a good time to do it too. A lot of the people who don't particularly care for me have stumbled upon the blog and now spend their time trashing it. I have never been the most popular rider. I don't know why. For a while it made me want to end my blogging. So I thought about it, and thought about it some more. My decision is to keep on writing. If my blogs piss people off, then so be it. You can't get everybody to like you. I just like to write about my rides and what's going on in my messed-up head while I'm turning over the pedals.

     This blog is mainly for me. It's my diary of racing, riding and life. It's also for my family and friends who want to keep up with my racing and my life in general. If you happen to be a hater and stumble upon this then I hope something in here changes your mind about hating on me. If not, please go away and let everyone else enjoy the blog.

     It's time to start fresh, as the pariah I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment