Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pump Track Nights

    I've spent a few Fall nights out on the newly redesigned pump track at Pump Track Jim's house. I've made it out twice in the past two weeks. It's always a good combo of riding hard, shooting the breeze and eating hot dogs by the fire.

Dual berms


PTJ in pursuit of my blur


Went into the biggest berm a little too low and it cost me some red blood cells



     Shannon got to go with me and was persuaded into making a few laps. It was her first time on a pump track. She did pretty well with it. Keith and Misty also came out last week. We had a good time hanging out together. It's always more fun to have many people on the track and by the fire.



Keith and I chatting between runs

Pump Track Jim


Jim

Jim

Me


Pump track video

No comments:

Post a Comment