Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gateway Cup Extras

    I've stumbled upon and collected a few more things showcasing the Gateway Cup races. Here's the link for the CyclingNews report for the final day of racing at Benton Park.

    Turns out I partially squeezed into another photo posted by CyclingNews. This came from the Giro della Montagna. It's just my back sticking up from behind the rider in the center of the shot, but it beats nothing!



     I found some videos on YouTube as well. They are each labeled below the video.


A handlebar cam from the Pro/1/2 Men's race at the Tour de Lafayette in the rain. It's the first 6 minutes of the race. He gets behind me at 3:45. You can see my orange Maxxis jersey ahead of him pretty much the rest of the video.



Women's sprint finish at the Tour de Lafayette. Won by Laura Van Gilder.


On-board cam from a rider in the Cat. 4 race at the Tour de Francis Park. This video features a crash coming out of turn 1.


Another view of the sprint finish of the Pro/1/2 Men's race at the Tour de Francis Park. Won by Chris Kriek.


No comments:

Post a Comment