Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Speed Week Video

     Speed Week 2013 is quickly approaching. It's one of my favorite weeks of the whole year, even though I never get to do the full week of racing. They have added 2 new venues this year, one being a completely new day of racing which now brings the total to 8 races in 9 days. I wish I could do it all, but work will not allow it if I want to go back to Utah this Fall.

     In honor of the biggest crits in the country being just around the corner, I will bring up the excitement level a bit with a new video. It's an edit of shots from last year's Speed Week races in Athens, Roswell, Spartanburg, Anderson and Sandy Springs. It really is an awesome week of racing. It's cool for both racers and spectators as these riders are some of the best in the world at racing crits.

      All the filming was done by either myself or Shannon. I did the editing with some help from Shannon and Dina. The clips are from a variety of classes including the Pro Men, Pro Women, Cat. 2/3 Men, and Masters. We tried to give a mix of shots to display the scenery and beauty at each race venue and also showcase the speed and intensity of the racing itself. It's set to the song "Let the Sparks Fly" by Thousand Foot Krutch. You can watch it in high def 1080p if you go over to the actual YouTube page to watch it. I hope it gets you as excited about crits as it does me!


Speed Week 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment