Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sports Performance Video

     We have a Sports Performance Program at the STAR Physical Therapy location here in Clarksville where I work. Blake Ladson runs the program and works with local athletes of all ages to improve their strength, jumping ability, speed and agility.

    Recently, I made a short video for Blake to use to promote the program. He's recruiting athletes hard right now. If you are in the Clarksville area and want to get better at any sport, check into Blake's program. Just check out the video below to see a few of the things he has to offer.



STAR Physical Therapy - Clarksville North Sports Performance Video


     I'm hoping to get better at these videos and eventually make a long cycling video of some sort. The videos are fun to plan out and film. The editing isn't always the most fun thing to do, especially with the program I have, but I'm getting better at it. Look for more videos to emerge here in the near future. Check out my YouTube page for more frequent updates and postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment