Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

2013 Stats

     It's become a tradition now to report my stats for each year. So, here are the totals for 2013.

    I raced 33 times this year, down from 42 last season and 56 the season before. I still feel like I did a long, hard season. We just started later this year and ended earlier. Most of the races were on the road. I did only two mountain bike races and one run. Also this year, I did no triathlons and no cyclocross.


Total Number of Races: 33

XC - 2
Short Track - 0
Super D - 0
Road Race - 6
Criterium - 24
Time Trial - 0
Triathlon - 0
Cyclocross - 0
Running Race - 1




     As far as results go, there is not much to write home about. I had only one win, and that came at Dirt, Guts & Donuts which I do not consider to be a real win. Most of my finishes were outside the top 20 due to the high-quality fields I raced with. That's the bad thing about doing the bigger races with the faster people. You get your butt handed to you the first few years and the results do not show it when you had a good day. Good thing is that I had just one of the dreaded DNFs this season. That one came from a broken bike after crashing at the Crossroads Cycling Classic. The thing that bothers me more than the DNF is the fact that I got pulled 10 times this year. My main goal was to eliminate getting pulled from crits and I did not do a very good job in that area.


Wins: 1
Top 3s: 1
Top 5s: 1
Top 10s: 3
Top 20s: 7
DNFs: 1

Full 2013 Race Results


    Like last year, we visited many states. We still raced more in my home state of Tennessee than anywhere else. Missouri is catching up though. Here's some traveling stats.

Number of States Raced In: 6

Races By State:
Alabama - 2
Georgia - 5
Indiana - 4
Missouri - 7
North Carolina - 6
Tennessee - 8


   More of a 2013 summary coming soon with a picture recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment