Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Summer Scooter Ride

    Here's a short video I recently put together from a ride I did back last summer. Shannon accompanied me on the scooter. She paced me a little, encouraged me some and taunted me a few times. It was a good way for her to check out some of the harder roads in the area and be able to do longer distances. I enjoyed her being there to push me.

     The video is posted on below. You can look it up on YouTube at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p8qca8D_6o


Video: Road ride with scooter and helmet cam


     You can hear the exhaust pipe break in the middle of the ride on a rough bridge crossing. The scooter sounded like a hot rod the rest of the ride, but had little power. We were glad to just make it home!

Still shot of me climbing one of my favorite hills


No comments:

Post a Comment