Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

2013 Year In Review In Pictures

     For a final look at 2013, here's the year in pictures.


The inaugural polar plunge held in my own backyard.


Winter training with my family


Cyclocross Worlds in Louisville, KY


Snowy riding in Gatlinburg


First race of the year at the Union City Mayor's Race in Georgia.


Motorpacing behind the car


Lots of gravel this year


First good race of the year at the Cedar Hill Criterium


The horror that was the Sunny King Criterium. Miserable drive down, no warm-up and a flat early led to getting pulled before the halfway mark. Very disappointing for my first target race of the year.


Made it into the Amateur Finals at Athens Twilight for the fourth year in a row.


Pro Women in action at Athens Twilight


Tour de Grove in St. Louis


Hanging out with Snoop while fishing on the dock


Dodging Spring thunderstorms


Getting sealed to Shannon at the Chicago Temple


It was fun keeping up with Scott McConnell this year as he raced the Tour Divide


Finding gravel in Muncie, IN


My best race of the year, the Indy Criterium


I gained a new fan at Indy, Bell Man


Our best garden yet


Visiting Hendrick Motorsports while racing the Crossroads Classic in NASCAR country


Racing in Salisbury, NC as part of the Crossroads Classic


Getting torn up for the first time in a while. This crash cost me a frame and a wheel.


Rainy days at Tour de Paris Landing


Longer morning greenway rides with Shannon while racing the Gateway Cup this year


My first ever road ride in Utah...one of the toughest rides of my life.


Watching the XTERRA USA Championship


Eating good-tasting, not-so-healthy food in Utah


Park City trails are some of the best I have ever ridden.


Taking the KOM on my favorite trail Webster


Mixing in dirt and pavement on Butterfield Canyon


Beautiful views in Utah


Finally getting to do some freeriding at Deer Valley


Payroll is quickly becoming one of my most favorite trails


Throwin' down at DGD


Lots of trail time this Fall with my favorite D-O-G


Ending the year with a new bike


My first occurrence of beardcicles...and surely not my last.



     So that's a wrap for 2013. Now it's time to go work hard for a better 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment